Powering the Digital Utility
With ever growing assets, infrastructure and diverse business processes, Digital utilities of tomorrow face a greater challenge in their asset data management and need to transform to being more proactive & adaptive.They need to be more sustainable, operationally more reliable and efficient, and need to focus on proactive asset management resulting in predictive maintenance.
To gear up for these future challenges of digital transformation, utilities need a partner with understanding of the entire asset management lifecycle including platforms, processes, tools and who can offer integrated solutions rather than piecemeal services.
RMSI has comprehensive data and engineering solutions for each stage of the utility value chain ranging from network design & drafting, as-built updates & backlogs, conflation & migration, data readiness assessment, LiDAR processing etc catering to critical utility processes including asset data management, safety & integrity, RoW management, network data maintenance, and work order management. These are backed by our proprietary automated solution frameworks for conflation, migration, and data audit & validation.
Meet us at Booth #E10 or write to email@example.com, to explore more about our digital transformation solutions for utilities.
ConflateX™ is a scalable data conflation solution that addresses the key business challenges of improving spatial accuracy and data integrity of network assets by aligning them to a more precise and accurate real world system.
The solution helps utilities in handling their increasing need to deploy integrated and more spatially accurate network data. This helps them in managing reliable asset networks efficiently while meeting stringent safety and regulatory requirements.
ConflateX™ has industry specific workflows that can be further customized, utilizing both automated and interactive conflation techniques to achieve operational objectives.
- Integrated workflows to handle large volumes of datasets
- Supports all industry data formats, multiple inputs & reference sources
- Conflates network to target landbase, and/or aerial imagery
- Business rules driven, highly customizable solution
- Programmatically-driven links to ensure higher precision & relative accuracy
- Dynamic cell based transformation, to avoid conventional rubber-sheeting
- Comprehensive audit trails and in-built quality reporting tools
- Minimal freeze time – Phased seamless deliverables, ensuring minimum downtime impact to business
- Assured zero data losses- Rule based approach, resulting in zero data, geometry, and attribute losses
- Efficient handling of heterogeneous data shifts- Analyses and reports distorted patterns, thereby facilitating best transformation algorithm for optimal results
- Elimination of human errors – Highly automated process driven solution, ensuring cost optimization, and minimal manual intervention
MigrateX – Gear Up for the New Utility Network
MigrateX is a work flow driven toolkit to help clients migrate their existing data (Spatial/Non Spatial) to ESRI/ArcFM compatible formats. MigrateX has customized and configurable tools to validate and generate reports for each migrated object thereby ensuring zero data losses.
RMSI is also committed to the New Utility Network Model and is developing smart tools to help clients transition to the new model with ease, once released.
- Ready to deploy tools for migrating to ESRI/ArcFM models
- Input data analysis and data mapping
- Design and development of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) scripts and automations
- Building data validation & reporting tools
- Finalization of conversion report templates
- ETL component testing
- Mock migration
- Generation of data migration quality reports
- Post implementation support
ValidateX – Data Reviewer, Validation, and Reporting tool
ValidateX is an Esri compatible framework to review, validate and, report on the data quality and readiness of the client. It is a highly configurable and flexible solution that is easy to deploy and has multiple workflows to validate and check the client’s network data with respect to multiple criteria such as data completeness, attribute accuracy, and network relationships between features to meet the client’s specific business objectives.
ValidateX is integrated with RMSI’s proprietary online Workflow Management & Query Management Systems. These facilitate effective management of query/issue resolution and project monitoring at no additional cost.
- Gas, Electric and Communication specific business rules driven data validation tools
- Highly configurable to meet specific business rules based on specific need and requirement
- Metadata management & customized reporting
- Built-in data profiling tools to analyse data for consistency, dependencies and other attributes for network compliance